Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Pregnant Brain"

I was on the phone with my niece in California the other day. She was asking me about some recipe of mine and my brain wasn't working right. In a off the wall comment I said "sorry I have pregnant brain!" We hung up and a few minutes later she called right back. What do you mean you have pregnant brain? Are you pregnant?
So I guess the news is out!!!
I Am Pregnant!!
Sorry for all of you who are reading this and would have rather been told with a phone call....I still love you I am just too busy sleeping! HeeeHeeeee
I am just about 2 month along and the baby should be due in early August. Everything is going well and I am not sick or anything just extremely tired!!!
The boys are very excited and yes we are all openly hoping for a girl but will still love a boy if he comes along.

5 comments:

Arit said...

What??!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! We are trying for number two, so maybe in a month or so you will see a similar post on my blog. I love you Tons Smell! Miss you like crazy!

nate_clarlaw said...

Congrats! That is so exciting for you guys!

Jennifer said...

HEY!!! Big congrats to you! That is great news. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday.

TheHardyFamily said...

Your mom told me a week or so ago and I have been meaning to call you! Congratulations and we are keeping our fingers crossed for a girl for you too!!!! It's about time we switch the sexes since we want a boy next time! We love you!!!

SpinIt! said...

Hey! Congratulations! We're expecting #3 at the beginning of July. We feel the same about the girl thing. 2 boys, we'd love to have a girl, but grateful for either!