Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tornadoe Sirens

Tornadoes are very common here. The sirens go off every spring and fall at least once. When Ammon was younger this never seemed to affect him, but this last time he freaked. It didn't help that the power went out and I decided we all needed to get in the pantry closet. He didn't like getting in the closet. He kept telling me that wind can't blow down brick houses. He said "I know it is true....I saw it on Super Why... the wolf couldn't blow the brick house down!"

2 comments:

Hart Family said...

That is so fun! I would have loved that as a kid, and Cami would have FREAKED. She actually hyperventilated once. I guess i have a bit of adventure in me :)

Snow Family said...

We love super why! Scott would have freaked out too. So is the pantry the safest place in a tornado? I don't know if I could live with tornados, they are sooooo scary!