Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Potty Trained in 3 Days?

Well day one Brandon went through 7 pair of underware. Day two ... 2 underware. And today...so far... 0 underware!. Yesterday he even got out poopy. I was actually dreading teaching Brandon to use the potty because Ammon had such a difficult time, but I guess he was ready!
We have spent the last three days playing together in the front room right next to the bathroom. Every 10 mins or so I would take Brandon into the bathroom and have him try. On the second day he could take off his own underware. It was a lot of work for a little guy. By 7pm he was asleep on the floor. He has even shown a little independence by saying "Mommy get out of here!" when I am watching to see if he actually went or not.

3 comments:

Hart Family said...

You know Tyler was the same way, 1 week and never had an accident since. There is something cognitive that happens and they can do it without trouble. I personally think 3 is the magic age, but it may have just been my kids. Congrats to Brandon!

TheHardyFamily said...

Hannah used to tell me "I need privacy!" So cute.

Sarah said...

That is great! Thanks for your good idea to keep Claire busy--thankfully the cast got off early and we all survived:) Fun to see your blog, I am glad you found mine. Your boys are so cute!