Monday, August 17, 2009

Horseback Riding

While in California I found out my HS Seminary teacher's husband got horses as a hobby for retirement. They were kind enough to let me and the boys come over and take a ride. Ammon was so happy and excited. I was very excited too since I have only been on a horse once since I almost died in a horse accident when I was nine. I really enjoyed it and think it would be fun to get Ammon ridding lessons or something. Brandon liked it alright but was done after just one go around the corale.






Thank you Brother Louis!!!

3 comments:

Hart Family said...

Audrie is going to be SOOO jealous!

nate_clarlaw said...

Looks like fun!

We've set up a Harrison Family Blog - I sent out a msg on Yahoo Groups and I'm pretty sure you should get it, but just in case you don't, if you want to shoot me your e-mail (clar.law@aggiemail.usu.edu) I'll get you invited!

Snow Family said...

Wow, the Louis's have horses?