Monday, August 17, 2009

Knott's Berry Farm

As a kid I have very fond memories of theme parks. Especially Knott's. On random Saturdays my dad would wake up and say "Should we all go to Knott's today?" My brothers and I would be so excited and then he would say "ahhh maybe not" in his calm teasing voice. We went lots of times and now that I am a parent I know why. Seeing the smiles on your children's faces is priceless! I had such a great time watching Ammon and Brandon having fun.

Brandon's favorite ride was the log ride. He would say "I want to go on the boat again." I bought the picture from the first time went on it because the looks on all our faces was great! We went on log ride four times throughout the day. Luckily the log ride is my and my dad's favorite ride as well.


Flying an airplane

Brandon enjoying a Snoopy ice cream

Riding the Carousel.

Jeff had a lot of fun because Bryce, Michelle, and Analisa went with him on every crazy fast ride he wanted to go on!. I went on one and that was enough for me. Even though my parents were so tired we closed down the park. We were there from 11:30am to 10pm. The boys were so good and never once had a tantrum. I bet Brandon was the last surviving three year old with out a stroller in the entire park!

No comments: