Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ammon's First Day of Kindergarten

Ammon now goes to kindergarten at Dodd Elementary. School starts at 7:25 (way to early in my opinion!). His teacher is Mrs. Kelly and he absolutely loves her.
On the first day of school Ammon was not nervous at all. He just gave Jeff ,Brandon, and I a hug and a kiss and went off to his seat.
When I picked him up after school he ran out to me gave me a big hug and said school was great with the biggest smile on his face!! When I asked for more detail he slapped both his hands on his cheeks and said "can we just go home first?" Do you think I got any details when we got home? Nope none...I guess my visions of sitting and talking and eating chocolate chip cookies will not be realized. Hee Hee

1 comment:

Hart Family said...

So sweet how they want to grow up so fast. Love that pic.