Friday, April 30, 2010

Our New Little "Rascal"

Introducing......."Rascal".......our first family pet!


The young women in our ward held an auction to raise funds for girls camp. Among the treasures for sale was this adorable little Lion Mained bunny rabbit. When I realized he was only auctioning for 15 dollars I snagged him up without even counseling with Jeff. (Opps! Heehee)
He is a great family pet because he is quiet, small, almost shed free, and very easy to care for. The most difficult thing to deal with has been his chewing on things. He loves to chew on cables, and the first place he bolts to when we let him free is over to the computer. Now we have a baby gate there!
It is great fun to watch as he jumps around in the air in pure happiness. We all love him even though Jeff doesn't like to admit it!

1 comment:

Arit said...

A bunny!!! How adorable. I had several bunnies as pets at different points in my childhood. They were my absolute favorite animal. Rascal is so cute! I just want to reach in the computer screen and touch him, he looks so soft.