Friday, April 30, 2010

If You're Happy and You Know it....

Things have been pretty crazy around here lately....just with the routine things of life.
Ammon has been loving soccer and has just started practice for his first ever theater production. Check it out here:
http://74.52.121.245/~wagweb/index.htm
I have been helping found the group and can't wait to get more involved once school is over.
Brandon had been testing us a bit lately with some tantrums and obedience issues ...but so goes growing up. On a positive note he is almost completely potty efficient! He has only had two accidents in the past week and has been in underwear the whole time. Yippy!!!! out of pull ups before the baby comes.
I am doing great! I got the go ahead to exercise again and have been loving it. I sure do look funny on the weight machines with my big tummy though. I am still teaching four days a week and only have one more month left to enjoy these rambunctious little ones.
Jeff is the same old same old.....work...elders quorum....Tv.....family life...
Life is great for us ....Hope the same is true of all of you!

2 comments:

Arit said...

Thanks for the update. I'm so glad to hear that things are going so great. I checked out the website for the theater that Ammon is involved in. How COOL!! I'm very impressed =). I hope I can get my kids involved in a theater like that when they are older. Love and miss you!

Katie Busken said...

Congratulations on expecting another one! I had to go back quite a few posts to see when you are due. It was fun to see what you've been up to and how your family is growing. Can't wait to see the baby pics in August!