Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas

Jeff grew up getting up super early for Christmas were as I grew up having to wait until at least eight or nine am. Since the babies were awake to eat at 5am we went ahead and celebrated then. Ammon was already awake in anticipation but we had to wake Brandon and Ellie.
Everyone loved opening their stockings and playing with all the fun presents. It was a great morning.

Diapers galore in the twins' stockings


Ellie loves her baby doll!


After presents we had a yummy breakfast casserole and EVERYONE ate it and LOVED it! This was a great Christmas present to me if you know the boys well you know why I say this. (BTW I have made this casserole now about 5 times since then).

1 comment:

The Rowley Family said...

That's great Mel! I'm glad that EVERYONE ate! Hope you have more of those dishes to come!