Monday, July 12, 2010

Why I havn't blogged in months

Hi All....as some of you may know I have been on bed rest now for three weeks. My blood pressure spiked over 100 on the bottom number.... so my Dr admitted me to the hospital for 24 hours in June. Of course it was the day before Ammon's theater performance and I had to relinquish my concessions stand duties etc. I was so sad. I am now at home and am supposed to be laying down as much as possible and not taking care of anyone else. It's pretty hard to see everything that needs to be done and just lay there. I know it will be for the best for baby cookie though so I am grinning and bearing it. On the positive side I have had plenty of time to read my scriptures and have just under half left to go.
Thank you to all of you who have signed up to watch my boys or bring us meals!!!!!!! We greatly appreciate it! The boys are having a blast spendin time with you and your kids.
The Dr. does not want me to go past 39 weeks so my new due date is August 4th. Just about three weeks to go.....pray for me to have patience!

No comments: