Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pokemon Party

Ammon turned eight this month. He really wanted a Pokemon party so I caved and let him. I am not much into letting my boys go crazy over characters but it was worth it to see him so happy.
The party included drawing Pokemon, shoot the Pokemon cups with a Nerf gun game, a pinata, dinner, and presents. It was an eight year old boys dream party. All the boys had a blast!

Of course Pokemon related presents!






Fusing two loves: Drawing and Pokemon!

1 comment:

The Rowley Family said...

Wow Mel, You have an artist in your home. I did a close up of the picture Ammon was drawing! I wish I could draw half as well as him when I was that age, or even now. lol. Hope he keeps at it, he is really good. Send him my love and Congrats on his decision to be Baptized! You must be so proud... He is one step closer to returning to our Father in Heaven!