Monday, July 19, 2010

Tyler's Baptism

Ty got baptized this past weekend. We were so excited that my blood pressure was stable enough for us go to it. It was such an amazing experience seeing Andy use the priesthood to bless the life of one of his children! I was so overcome with a testimony strengthening spirit testifying to me that......The church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints is true and the priesthood is the way Heavenly Father has his children perform His work here on the earth. I am so grateful Heavenly Father gave us the priesthood to strengthen our families! Jeff and I are both very excited to have Ammon choose to be baptized next year.

Ammon,Tyler, and Brandon .... Best Buds
Ty's G-pa Whicker, Andy, Ty's G-pa Hart, Jeff, and Ty
Hart Family
Balloon Sword fighting in the rain

No comments: