Friday, July 30, 2010

The Waiting Game

So...six days to go (7:30 am on Aug 5th) until I am induced and our baby girl gets to join our earthly family. My Dr. kept saying I might have to deliver early due to my high blood pressure, but for some strange reason it is getting better and I am no longer on bed rest. Which is a great thing but it's hard to be patient when you were expecting to have a new baby already. The baby measures around 8.6 to nine pounds so she will be my biggest yet.
The boys are getting excited to have sister come. Yesterday Ammon was even counting on his fingers how many days left until she comes. Jeff is going crazy saying I need to stop sitting here typing and go for a walk so she will come today. He is excited too!
Say a prayer of patience for all of us please!

No comments: