Thursday, May 14, 2009

Crested Butte Ski Trip







Here are some pics from our ski trip we took back in March. We went to Crested Butte Colorado. We have been quite a few times before but this was the first time without kids.
I loved this trip because it was so relaxing and nice but also it was exercise!
I used to hate skiing because I don't like to go fast and my muscles would wear out in only 20 mins and then I would be crying from pain. But now it's better. It must be a combination of skiing better and being more fit. Whatever it is, it's fun now....Jeff is happy that I like it now because he LOVES it. He would go every year if we had the money.
As an extra special treat we also went snowmobiling. Our tour guide was great and took us down some really steep hills and bumpy spots. As you can see the view was amazing!
We also ate at a few fine dinning restaurants. I have come to realize I love fine dinning! You only get like two scallops on your plate for example but they taste so good it's worth it!! I also found my new favorite candy when we were served the after dinner mint....Truffles! So Good!

A very big thank you to Jeff's mom for watching our boys for an entire week! Go "Super Gram"!

1 comment:

Snow Family said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I have never left my kids for a week, were you nervous?!