Friday, May 8, 2009

Thankful Birthday

I just wanted to post a thank you to everyone who wished me a happy 29th birthday. My birthday was on a Sunday so on Saturday Jeff and I went shopping and I picked out some new clothes and a purse. Then we went out to Dinner at Red Lobster (Shh don't tell Ammon ... He would be upset we went without him because he loves to look at and pet the lobsters "bugs" he calls them). Then on Sunday I had choir practice because I am the ward choir director. I felt so special having everyone gather in my kitchen and sing me happy birthday and enjoy my favorite monster chocolate cake from Costco. I love all you guys .....Thanks for a special day!

1 comment:

Hart Family said...

Mel, I still feel bad that I missed your birthday. What a lame friend eh? We'll do something soon to not only celebrate your brithday, but your 5K and getting healthy lifestyle!